ICCI 2017 details will be posted as they are confirmed.
The responsibility of curriculum and campus internationalization does not rest solely on the faculty nor on the administration; rather internationalization should be defined, reinforced, and supported through a dialogue among faculty, administrators, and staff who are responsible for fostering, encouraging, and implementing global learning, research, and teaching on campuses.
ICCI 2016 Plenary Speaker: Mohamed Abdel-Kader on Global Education and the 21st Century. Abdel-Kader is Deputy Assistant Secretary in the International and Foreign Language Education (IFLE) Office at the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education.
If you are faculty, staff, or an administrator in higher education and are seeking new ways to internationalize your campus, course, and/or curriculum, please consider joining the Center for the Study of Global Change at our renowned institute.
- Learn how to internationalize your curriculum and campus
- Understand comprehensive internationalization and the importance of collaboration and dialogue
- Identify innovative pedagogies, technologies, and best practices
- Explore the teaching and assessment of global learning objectives
- Examine strategic planning and measurements of institutional success
- Become a member of a network of international and global educators and administrators and much more ...
Scroll down for more information on:
Tracks; Pre-Institute Workshop; National Partners; Cost