It is with deep regret that we must announce the cancelation of ICCI 2020 due to the coronavirus outbreak. Please join our mailing list if you are interested in being informed of ICCI 2021 or learning about planned webinars this summer brought to you by the ICCI leadership team.
To become an ICCI participant:
- ICCI uses IU Conferences to manage registration. Please review this page and follow the link below to access the IU Conferences site.
- Registration concerns should be directed to IU Conferences.
- “IU Conferences” is the only IU entity that can receive funds or payments or money in any form.
- When you register with IU Conferences, you will receive a confirmation number in an email. Save this email!
- If you need to pay at a later date, please reference the confirmation number. Instructions for methods of payment are provided in the confirmation email.
- For any questions about payment, contact Melissa Kocias at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 812-855-4224.
- NOTE: You are not considered to be registered at ICCI 2020 until you are fully paid.
- CHECK-IN for the PRE-INSTITUTE WORKSHOP is onsite, SUNDAY, MAY 17 morning, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
- CHECK-IN for the INSTITUTE is onsite, SUNDAY, MAY 17 afternoon, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
ICCI 2020 Fees
- Pre-Institute Workshop: $100 (including materials, continental breakfast, and lunch)
- Institute: $475 (including materials and all meals except one dinner)
- Total payment per participant: Either $475 or $575
Faculty, staff, and administrators from community colleges and minority-serving institutions can apply for a scholarship to offset the cost of ICCI registration.
- $100 conference fee reduction for up to 10 participants available.
- Interested participants should write to email@example.com to apply.
- Include a short explanation of how attendance at ICCI will benefit you and your institution
- Briefly explain how the remainder of funding will be covered
- Scholarship notifications will be given 2 weeks after the request for funding. Applications accepted on rolling basis.
- Deadline for scholarship applications on April 24th.
*These scholarships are not available to participants sponsored by IU Area Studies Centers.*