The next ICCI Program will take place on May 19-22, 2024, general information on the registration process for this meeting as well as a link to the official registration form can be found below. The registration form will go live in January 2024.
To become an ICCI participant:
- ICCI uses IU Conferences to manage registration. Please review this page and follow the link below to access the IU Conferences site.
- Registration concerns should be directed to IU Conferences.
- “IU Conferences” is the only IU entity that can receive funds or payments or money in any form.
- When you register with IU Conferences, you will receive a confirmation number in an email. Save this email!
- If you need to pay at a later date, please reference the confirmation number. Instructions for methods of payment are provided in the confirmation email.
- For any questions regarding the registration process, contact Melissa Kocias at email@example.com or by phone at 812-855-4224.
- CANCELLATIONS must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 7, to be eligible for a full refund. Those received between May 8-18 will receive a refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after May 18.
- NOTE: You are not considered to be registered at ICCI until you are fully paid.
- CHECK-IN for the Pre-Institue Workshop is onsite the morning of Sunday, May 21st, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
- CHECK-IN for the INSTITUTE is onsite the afertnoon of Sunday, May 21st, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
ICCI 2023 Fees
- Pre-Institute Workshop: $125 (including materials, continental breakfast, and lunch)
- Institute: $525 (including materials and all meals except one dinner)
- Total payment per participant: Either $525 or $650 (with Pre-Institue)
SHIP Award in the Digital Humanities
- 18 scholarship awards available to cover cost of conference registration.
- Registration scholarships are available for participants in either track. These scholarships may be used for registration only.
- 1 additional required session, "Windows to the World: A Deeper Dive into Internationalization in the Digital Humanities," to be attended by scholarship recipients:
- STANDARD CONFERENCE SESSION: Internationalizing the Curriculum Through Digital Humanities Tools will be a session worked into the conference schedule. Everyone will be able to participate, and this will serve as a pre-requisite for the post-conference session.
- REQUIRED POST-CONFERENCE SESSION (Wednesday afternoon):
- The required post-conference 2-hour session will take place immediately after lunch and will be a more in-depth exploration of internationalization in the digital humanities (following-up from the broader in-conference session). This in-depth session will feature one-on-one, institution-specific guidance between participants and facilitators. Participants must attend this session for registration fee to be waived.
- Participants are expected to either take information/ best-practices back to their home institutions for projects they are implementing OR share information/ best practices with colleagues at participants’ home institutions who are directly implementing relevant projects related to internationalization and the digital humanities.
- Interested parties should write to email@example.com or ICCI program assistant, Diana Shelby (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Faculty, staff, and administrators from community colleges and minority-serving institutions can apply for a scholarship to offset the cost of ICCI registration.
- $100 conference fee reduction for up to 10 participants available.
- Interested participants should write to email@example.com to apply.
- Include a short explanation of how attendance at ICCI will benefit you and your institution
- Briefly explain how the remainder of funding will be covered
- Scholarship notifications will be given 2 weeks after the request for funding. Applications accepted on rolling basis.
- Deadline for scholarship applications is on May 21st.
*These scholarships are not available to participants sponsored by IU Area Studies Centers. Please work with those centers directly for registration and/or travel.*