To become an ICCI participant:
- ICCI uses IU Conferences to manage registration. Please review this page and follow the link below to access the IU Conferences site.
- Registration concerns should be directed to IU Conferences.
- “IU Conferences” is the only IU entity that can receive funds or payments or money in any form.
- When you register with IU Conferences, you will receive a confirmation number in an email. Save this email!
- If you need to pay at a later date, please reference the confirmation number. Instructions for methods of payment are provided in the confirmation email.
- For any questions about payment, contact Melissa Kocias at email@example.com or by phone at 812-855-4224.
- NOTE: You are not considered to be registered at ICCI 2018 until you are fully paid.
- CHECK-IN for the PRE-INSTITUTE WORKSHOP is onsite, SUNDAY, MAY 20 from 8:00 – 8:50am, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
- CHECK-IN for the INSTITUTE is onsite, SUNDAY, MAY 20 from 12:45 – 1:45pm, to pick up materials packet and name tag.
ICCI 2018 Fees
- Pre-Institute Workshop: $100 (including materials, continental breakfast, and lunch)
- Institute: $475 (including materials and all meals except one dinner)
- Total payment per participant: Either $475 or $575
Faculty, staff, and administrators from community colleges and minority-serving institutions can apply for a scholarship to offset the cost of ICCI registration.
- Up to $200 conference fee reduction available
- Interested participants should write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
- Include a short explanation of how attendance at ICCI will benefit you and your institution
- Briefly explain how the remainder of funding will be covered
- Scholarship notifications will be given 1 week after request for funding. Applications accepted on rolling basis.
- Deadline for scholarship application on April 17th.
*These scholarships are not available to participants sponsored by IU Area Studies Centers.*